June 22, 2010

Coming to an end

So this is probably my last entry for the Travel blog of Maddie. I made it back last Wednesday. It was a really long flight since I wasn't able to sleep due to a horrible headache. It was really turbulent coming into Salt Lake, and the girl ahead of me was throwing up and I had to pee so bad but the lady next to me had two full cups and a ton of stuff on her tray that I couldn't figure out how I would get out. Especially since the first time I got out to use the restroom she made me crawl over her. Anyways, they fed us a lot and I got to watch a bunch of movies that i wanted to see. I had a long layover in SLC so I tried to nap a bit, it was really windy so on the way home I knew I was bound to get sick especially riding in a dinky plane. I was actually able to sleep which was nice; however, it didn't help that the guy behind me was throwing up as well. But all in all I made it here lack of sleep and sick. The next day Jack and I had to go up to Great Falls to pick up my car and get some of the paperwork done, which actually went very smoothly and I was in shock because I wasn't use to having things go well with that sort of things. I haven't had a problem driving, except when I turn I get confused on what side to turn to and I drive really slow. We didn't get back to Helena until 11pm so then I slept in for a good 13 hours. I am having trouble adjusting to the time and my sleep schedule. I have been applying to some positions at the hospital but none have come through yet. Jack has some connections with the ambulance crew so we'll see what comes of that. This weekend I will be heading to Bozeman for my birthday and a wedding and then when I get back it will be off to the jobs. Wish me luck.

1 comment: