November 11, 2009

Devil's Cove

Recently my dad and I decided to go snorkeling another time and try out a new area. We went to a place called Devil's Cove. The water was pretty shallow so we had to swim quite a ways away from the shore. There wasn't as much coral in this area but it had a lot of crevasses where the fish were hiding out. The water is getting a little cooler out and I had to get out to try to warm up because I was starting to shiver and didn't want to risk getting hypothermia. We did see some new and interesting fish, which I again had trouble taking pictures of because of the waves and the fact I cant see the screen.

The same day we ventured down to the American Village which is a shopping area close to our house. We tried a Thai restaurant which was delicious and then just walked around the area and checked out what they have. Sunday, we went down to the beach which is just a few blocks from our place. The water was cold, but at least it is still warm and sunny so I got a little tan. They were doing some sort of life guard training on the beach so we had some entertainment.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment